Saturday 24 February 2007

Write an article every three days

I found an interesting thing that till now i wrote an article every three days. Without any purpose, i just write down my feeling periodically and practice English writing ability every three days. It also means that i am just like an elementary school student who is involuntarily keeping diary everyday. But it is an old memory for me a long time ago. Actually every time when i decide to keep a diary for myself, i can always do it right for a while. Then i would forget it completely several weeks later. Maybe i need to write some drafts in case that someday i can not figure out any good idea for my Blog. But i am promising to keep this good habit in this month(, since this month is getting over).

By the way, i find that i write two articles in the same day before, and maybe i can take a break on next three day. Come on, just kidding.

No comments: