Tuesday 27 February 2007

Opening of school

Today is the opening of my school, and i got this information yesterday. What a shake !! I thought that i still had a week of holiday left, but things were not so easy actually. So i went to school this morning unwillingly and started to execute the program that i charge with. My program is to improve the performance of a remote robot car by applying local lag or PHBDR. So i must find a way to measure the network delay between the client and the robot, and my boss give me a clue that maybe i can measure the delay via NTP protocol. Then it takes me a half day to finish a survey of NTP protocol used on Windows XP. Fortunately with the help of my parter, i find a program which conform to my need. I am so tired now and i need to take a break.
I find that my reading ability is getting a little bit improvement. Maybe it is the effect of the Modern Operating Systems which is a book written by Andrew s. Tanenbaum.

No comments: