Wednesday 11 August 2010

It is really a bad day for me.

This is a poor day for me. My loudspeaker, Altec Lansing FX4021, and my Macbook air built-in speaker die at the same day. Suddenly, I lose all my ears and can not hear any voice at all. Well, I admit that the condition is not so bad, but it is really terrible for me to lose these two devices today. Now, the only thing I can do is to use the earphones provided with iphone 3GS. Actually, the FX4021 is already 4 years old, so I believe that it almost reaches its life-span. However,it can not happen to the Macbook air, which is only 9 month old device, with such poor built-in speaker. Fortunately, my Macbook air is so young that it can be repaired without any charge. Well, it is a good chance to check if the apple care is still working. By the way, it is also a good reminder for me to buy apple care in case the MBA has something wrong in the following two years. Maybe some other day I will write a story about how to send broken MBA to apple repair center in Taiwan.

Why should I record this? It is because that we don't have apple store in Taiwan. We can not directly feedback our opinion to Apple. The only thing we can do is just wait for the response from apple asia. Well, it always takes a lot of time to wait for the product in Taiwan. But I will wait for the great product as long as it is worthy to wait. If someday we have apple store in Taiwan, the world will be getting better.

P.S Don's take this diary too serious, it is just a English writing practice.

No comments: